Saturday, November 26, 2005

The curtains rise whilst the sun goes down,
my memories return & they return all round...

The pain doesn't cease aching my deepest soul,
'm dead inside, isn't the funeral on the roll...?

I know I could be the best of all the descended here,
but they themselves, never wanted a messiah of theirs...

And what grief can be deeper than the grief of being grieved,
the whole life being dejected, managing cast & creed...

Don't look at the stars, for their fire is nearly over,
Put them inside me, they'll burn better & be borne by a rover...

Now is time to leave the reliant world on its own
there's a journey ahead, & 've to travel all alone...

Not ending are the confusions, peace is hardly found,
my memories return & they return all round...

God can't mistake, this is what they say always
I mistook myself and chose the worst of all ways...

Awaited was my soul for the reason it was made,
was answered when it was set free, from the body as it's cage...

Misery hugs and kisses and doesn't let you settle,
seems the gods feel happy in dealing me as a mortal,
but nothing to complaint, won't even the fate be blamed,
by the time I'm dead, yea.. I'm again immortal...

Life is good, only when it seems not bad,
we rejoice our sorrows unmasked, of course we are mad...

Killing own self is the option, I’d lose never,
but I'm more glad to curse, so will curse forever...

Should now hasten for the voyage, last but yet divine,
before my memories return again, as they return all round...


- Narkissos -

4 comments:

Madnas said...

I dont care too much for poetry.



I liked this, though.

Faizan said...

Thank you very much ! :-)

Neither do I care for 'reading others' poetry'.. but for myself, I'm just unaware of any other way to bring outside all wht's running inside.

"You talk when you cease be at peace with your thoughts."

Madnas said...

"You talk when you cease be at peace with your thoughts."


Whose line is this?


It's awfully, painfully... apt!

Faizan said...

Kahlil Gibran. :)