Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Contrary Beliefs

Two nights ago, coming back home from one chain of the never ending series of barbecue parties, just thought of taking a movie for the night. I had nothing to do with purchasing, but for renting it of course. So taking the shorter route, I had to pass through the graveyard at around 2 a.m. At its edge, I thought, why don't I sleep now and study in the morning rather than wasting a healthy portion of my time and watch a movie. And then, thinking to take 'the shorter' route to the shop, got as vanished as there wasn't any.

The idea for watching movie was thrown away. And I was in my bed cherishing sweet dreams.

The next morning, just thought, if it was really the 'study' thing, which kept me from burning my time before my PC and watch a movie. And in some corner, there was an echo of a prophet's shrill, " No young lad ! It was your fear of passing through the land of dead men. " :-s

I'm not as coward as this write-up may reflect, neither am I a braggart. Yet, I just turned the idea down of breathing any oxygen from the dead ones' exhalations.

"How many of us can pass through the place full of suspicions, yet so simple to understand, at 2 a.m.?" is a question that can only be answered 'Practically'. Claiming is all so easy otherwise.