Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm back .. I'm back..
I'm sick.. not always.. but yea, can be sick for some sick fellows.. for else, I may not be.
I'm a good boy. I do good things. I do not do bad things. I do not yell at my parents. My parents do not yell at me. (for we believe in Physical language as more convincing)

where was I? oh yes.. I 'm sick.. meaning I'm ill. wht not i'm suffering from..
*human flu
*cough
*fever
*headache
wht left..? well, I'm not a biologist.. don't know the words describing the mess deteriorating my health..
the whole day went sleeping.. and the whole night will slip anyway.. 've already got a movie.. George Clooney's "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind".. but seems I picked up a wrong movie to watch in Ramadan.. :p
let's see.. if I could get through the night with the movie..
ok now.. bubye then

No comments: