Monday, August 01, 2005

Assalam o alaikum to all the wanderers.. got trapped in this blog ! :p

I did come across some people maintaining their blogs.. but never did much care to have for myself too. Perhaps I was wise by that time. But today, as I felt myself much closer to my upcoming papers, confused about my preparations, scared of the result day's horror and above all so ashammmeedd of telling lies to my dad everyday.. "Yes dad, the studies are going ABSOLUTELY fine." Sometimes I certify myself to be the one and only a**hole. And I'm sure, I'm not wrong with that. Newayz.. I took the full advantage of time shortage, and decided to invest some in this blog building !! :p


I feel.. people don't have interest in others' matters and others' activities. Everyone searches the themes of his interests behind every word said/written/told by the other human being. So the idea of blog building is still quite vague to me.
But finally , I thought.. " c'mon ok !! I'm on it. I will save the money , I spend on purchasing daily diary!! ;)


Take care u all my beloved. :)

No comments: