Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A WINDY TALK
February 17, 2007

Faizan:
The deepest confessions are made at the peak of helplessness. It is certainly the masked scarface of one's character.

ShaharBano:
Err.. Do you have any confessions to make?

Faizan:
Oh yes... Are you 'the' purifier?

ShaharBano:
I ain't sitting in any church but guess I might be able to help.

Faizan:
Very well..
" I confess, where the voice of my heart is the accused and the witness together, that I, a pseudo among all real & negligent among all very considerate, am the one who has held your book for so long." lolj

ShaharBano:
Hehe... And do you have any kind intentions of letting me have it back? Cuz if not then me the generous can present u as your birthday present.

Faizan:
How eventful is this life always.
I parted myself from the possession of the book, two weeks ago. Perhaps, by virtue of your book or otherwise, Hassan fell terribly ill the very next day after he had the book in his hands. He is expected to have his classes resumed from this Monday, Insha'Allah. So there still rests a plentiful time with you to find another present for my birthday, which now is no more a celebration day for anyone.

ShaharBano:
Aww.. Grief!
Absolute grief to hear that my poor book is being accused to have caused such a doom.. When is your special day waise (by the way)?

Faizan:
The acquisiton and the health jeopardy were so well aligned to create the aspect not desirable. However, I appended the possibility of the 'otherwise' as well. Why people are so pessimist, I wonder. And for the day, I beg you to check from orkut and remind me of it too.
Grief! That all my investment trickles down in vain always.

ShaharBano:
You would have seriously complimented Shakespeare and become his right hand man.. hats off to your language sir.

Faizan:
The color of a green leaf does not accuse it for imitation from the other leaves already existing, but it advocates for the real belonging it owns from the natural roots.

[suspension]

No comments: